2. Log Files We may use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer our Website, track traffic patterns and gather demographic information for aggregate use. We will never use IP addresses in combination with your personally identifiable information without your prior consent.
3. Third Parties We may retain other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include data analysis firms, customer support specialists, webhosting companies, and fulfillment companies (e.g., companies that coordinate mailings). Such third parties may be provided with access to personally identifiable information needed to perform their functions, but may not use such information for any other purpose.
5. Security We implement various security measures to protect the security of your personal information, both on line and off line. If you have any questions about security at our Website, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com
6. Business Transfers As we continue to develop our business, we might sell certain of our assets. In such transactions, user information, including personally identifiable information, generally is one of the transferred business assets, and by submitting any personal information on the Website you agree that your data may be transferred to such parties in these circumstances.
8. Comments We have taken great measures to ensure that your visit to our Website is an excellent one and that your privacy is constantly respected. If you have any questions, comments or concerns about our privacy practices, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone at 1-800-BE-CAPRI.
Copyright © 2005 DBA, CAPRI INSTITUTE.